Monday 13 April 2015

Proposed litter picking at the green on New Street Hill

Proposed litter picking at the green on New Street Hill, between Oaktree Gardens & Railway Bridge.

We are thinking of organizing a litter picking session, perhaps during a weekend, for the green on New Street Hill before the vegetation grows again during the summer season and makes it difficult to pick the litter up.

A few residents noticed that the green could do with some improvement. I have a number of blue bags LBB gave me which I can bring along and I can subsequently organize LBB Street Cleaning to pick up filled bags for us.

We would need about 3-4 volunteers to do it relativity quickly, but the more of us there are the better.
Could you please let me know if you would like to join us? You can contact us on the Facebook page at www.facebook.com/groups/lerabromley

Sandro Gor
Street Cleaning Issues Coordinator

No comments:

Post a Comment